Forms for Unlawful Detainer (Residential Eviction)

en español>

Woman thinkingPlease note:  Some software programs commonly called "Pop Up Blockers" may prevent this window from opening.  If you are currently running such a program, this site will be most effective for you if you disable the blocker program first.

These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.

If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to a lawyer. 

For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here. Opens new

Forms for Unlawful Detainer (Residential Eviction):

Form to ask the court for Accommodation Because of a Disability:

  • Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities and Response (Form MC-410) Opens new window
    See the insrtuctions Opens new window for this form.


  • For information about how to use fillable forms, click hereOpens new window
  • To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here. Opens new window
  • To watch an introduction to Filling Out Judicial Council Forms, click here. Opens new window
  • To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here. Opens new window
  • For more information about the forms on our site, click here. Opens new window